• What is a visa?
A Visa is the permission that is granted by a sovereign nation to a traveler permitting entry into that country for a specific purpose. Most visas are stamped in the travelers’ passport. The most common types of visas are granted for the specific purposes of tourism, conducting business or attending a cultural Event. A traveler must follow distinct guidelines and procedures established by each sovereign nation in applying for the appropriate visa category.
• How do I apply for a visa?
It is very important that you apply on the CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) website or visit directly to Embassy and follow the process as defined for applicants residing in India, Nepal, & Bangladesh citizens and Foreign Nationals.
For Cuba Visa applicants, the CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) website has been customized so that the supplementary documents, forms and letters requirements are as per the instructions of the Embassy of Cuba, New Delhi. Simply fill in the widget and it will guide you through the entire application process.
Fill Visa Application Form
- There will be a Document checklist which lists the document requirements for your application.
- Read the document checklist carefully which lists the documents, letters, whether originals / or copies are required, whether they need to be self-attested or notarized and the number of documents needed to complete your Visa application before submission.
- Review and check the forms & Affidavit and letters.
- Print the form & Affidavit as per your Document Checklist
- Sign the forms / letters where indicated.
• What are the different kinds of visas available?
Following are the types of visa.
Transit Visa & Others
• Where should I apply for my visa?
All applicants residing in India, Bangladesh & Nepal citizens and Foreign Nationals, have the facility to submit their application to the nearest CubaVisa Application Center or Directly visit to Embassy, as per their convenience by walking-in and submitting their Visa applications along with passport, requisite documents and relevant fees through online payment or NEFT/IMPS.
• When does one book or make travel arrangements?
The Embassy requires confirmed air tickets and hotel bookings to assess an application. However, applicants are advised to make arrangements in such a way that there is no liability in case visa is not granted and thus the bookings have to be cancelled. Neither the Mission nor CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) will be liable for any charges.
• Do children require a visa to visit Cuba?
Yes, all travelers including children must have a valid visa to travel to Cuba. Please complete a separate application for each child.
• Who decides if I will get a visa?
The Embassy of the Cuba, New Delhi has the sole right to assess and decide visa applications. CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) (Rohan Travels) is a service company only. CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) does not issue visas or in any way determine or control the issuance of, or terms and conditions of visas, or any fiduciary decisions all of which are determined and controlled solely by the Embassy of the Cuba.
CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) is not and cannot be held responsible for any determinations, acts or omissions by the Embassy of Cuba.
• I was issued a visa for a different length of time than I originally applied for, why?
Visas are issued at the Missions discretion. In some circumstances, visas will be issued for a length of time that is less than what was requested and the Mission’s decision is final. There will be no refund.
• What date is my visa valid from?
The visa is valid beginning on the day the visa is issued, and NOT on the date of entry into Cuba. You need to enter in Cuba in validity time. & can stay there on valid stay time.
• I currently reside in the state where the CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) Visa application center is not located. Can I still apply for the Cuba Visa from Cuba Embassy?
All applicants residing in India, Nepal, Bangladesh citizens and Foreign Nationals, have the facility to submit their application to the nearest CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) Information and Visa Application Center & Embassy of Cuba, as per their convenience by walking-in and submitting their Visa applications along with passport, requisite documents and relevant fees either through cash only.
• I am just not comfortable with the online application. Can you fax or email the application to me?
Yes, you can only fill this application online. This form is bar coded and will store your information securely for faster processing. No handwritten application forms will be accepted.
• How will CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) communicate with me?
|From CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) to Applicant||Emails||We will communicate to you by auto-generated emails.|
|SMS||If the applicant has opted for SMS service then we will provide timely update in the form of SMS service.|
|Tracking Messages||We provide timely updates in the form of Tracking messages, which can be viewed from Track My Application page on our website.|
• Do I need to send my original passport along with the Visa application form?
Yes, for an issuance of Visa, your Original Passport has to be sent along with the application form.
• I selected the wrong visa type on the application form.
First our Team verify with you, if any mistake remain, then you will have to re-apply for a new application with the correct Visa type mentioned.
• What is an Acknowledgement Note and when it is given to the applicant?
If the Visa Application Form or any supporting document is incomplete, then you will be informed on the same. Under such circumstances you will be requested to complete the same and then visit/courier to CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) application center again to re-submit your application.
If your application is in order, proceed to make payment towards the applicable Visa Fee & Service Charges and collect the receipt with Acknowledgement note. The receipt with acknowledgement note is required to be stored carefully by applicant as it is required to be presented at the time of passport collection.
• My visa is valid for another 2 months, can I travel or do I need to apply for a new visa?
No, Minimum 6 month validity of your passport required for Visa.
• Can I come to Cuba Embassy directly and get the visa?
Yes, You can get Cuba visa.
• Can I come to CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) directly and get the visa?
You can submit your filled application by walking/send by courier in to the nearest CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) Application Center.
Please note: CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) is a service company only. CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) does not issue visas or in any way determine or control the issuance of, or terms and conditions of visas, or any fiduciary decisions all of which are determined and controlled solely by the Embassy of Cuba. CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) is not and cannot be responsible for any determinations, acts or omissions by the Embassy.
• Do you work on Saturdays?
Yes, we do work on Saturdays, but don’t work on Sundays and public holidays. The CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) Application Centers are open Monday to Saturday, except holidays.
• Can I just submit the application online or do I have to send the application form?
Visa issuing authorities require the ORIGINAL VISA application form along with your signature and with supporting documents in hard copy. Simply submitting the online application will not commence your visa application process. Remember that the processing of your application will ONLY commence once your physical application is received by the CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) Application Center, failing which the application cannot be processed.
• What are the modes of submission of my documents?
You can come walk-in to your nearest Cuba Visa Application center, during working hours, to submit your Visa application.
• Do I really need to send in my passport?
The visa itself is a sticker that is placed on a page in your passport. Therefore, the original passport is required to be submitted to obtain a visa to Cuba.
• What kind of photos do I need?
It is advised that the applicant follows the following guidelines pertaining to the Photo specifications in order to avoid visa application rejection:
- Photos must be recent, frontal-view, of the same batch, untouched, taken on white background and showing applicant wearing no glasses of any kind, except for prescription eyewear.
- Photograph Size – 4 x 3 cm size (80% coverage of face).
- Scanned photos are NOT acceptable.
- If the photograph does not meet the Embassy’s requirement, applicant / representative will have to provide another photograph that meets with the requirements
• In how much time do I have to send the pending documents?
As soon as you receive intimation on pending documents, please send them to the CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) Application Center where you have applied. Ideally, for timely processing you must send your pending documents within 4 working days from the date such communication is sent by CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) to you.
• When should I come and collect my visa once it arrives to CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) Application Centre?
You will receive an Email (SMS if opted for SMS service) notification that your Passport along with your Visa has been received at your respective CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) Visa application center. Applicants are expected to collect their passport with 3 days of such Email intimation received from CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) Visa Application Centre.
• I am a foreign National residing in India. Can I Apply for Cuba Visa from India?
Foreign Nationals residing in India can submit their application to the nearest Cuba Information and Visa Application Center in India only if they –
- Have an FRRO registration and have been residing in India for more than 6 months. If the applicant is allowed to stay in India for less than 6 months, then s/he has to apply for a visa to Cuba from their country of citizenship.
- Certificate of work or study in India is required from Foreign Nationals applying for a visa to Cuba from India.
The fees, application forms and documents required from foreign nationals applying for a Cuba visa in India is the same as Indian citizens.
• What are the Technical Aspects to keep in mind
The CubaVisa.in (Rohan Travels) website is best viewed in
- Internet Explorer 9.x or higher.
- Mozilla Firefox® 35.x or higher.
- Safari 9.0 or higher
- Chrome 36 or higher or an equivalent browser software
You must also have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or higher installed on your PC in order to download and print the completed application form.
Please verify that Java Script and cookies are enabled on your computer.
Please check that the date / time on your computer are set correctly. If the date / time is set in the future, this can result in NOT being able to advance past the first page in some browsers.